58 Year Old Needing Repair of Nose Job from College Days - Jupiter, FL

Vartan Mardirossian, MD has brave enough to take...

Vartan Mardirossian, MD has brave enough to take on fixing my nose, reconstructing a rhinoplasty from 35 yrs ago. Over the years, my nose was flattening and becoming asymmetrical. Too much cartilage had been taken out and you could see where the cartilage and bone joined. No other doctor wanted to handle the reconstruction surgery due to how the original surgery was done and the amount of scar tissue inside my nose. Over the years I had been using filler to improve the appearance. The reconstruction surgery was more involved than expected and required taking cartilage from my ear to build up my nose. Prior to surgery, Dr. Mardirossian explained to me what the problem was, what the surgery involved and what to expect during recovery. Surgery was well executed - I now have a beautiful, straight nose. My ear looks good, too. Dr. Mardirossian has a great personal touch, has been very attentive before and after the surgery - I highly recommend him. Dr. Alan Jacobson is in practice with Dr. Mardirossian and I highly recommend him, also.
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon