Modern Day Rembrandt - New York, NY

He is the BEST of the BEST I have been thinking of...

He is the BEST of the BEST
I have been thinking of having a face lift for two years now. I had a consultation with Doctor Philip Miller after researching him. I wanted to have a natural look, I did not want to have cookie cutter plastic face. Doctor Miller offers a natura lift, leaving you with an end result of well rested youthful face. I am 55 years old and have been noticing the unpleasant changes from aging.
In the last year or so I just started looking more like a 75 year old. I just could not live with that, I was not happy to getting out of bed.
It took me two years to finally have the courage and go ahead with the procedure.
Every time I looked in the mirror I just could not recognize my self, I started wearing sun glasses in the super market.
As scared as I was, I lay on the operating table and trusted my face to the capable hands of Dr. Miller. And that was the best decision of my life.
Right after surgery, I did not look good for about 3 days, I was very swollen, but to my surprise I did not have any pain. I only took Tylenol for discomfort, only for 3 days.
The first night I opted to have a nurse, and that was a very wise decision. The nurse was great, she took very good care of me for the first 24 hours.
Then I went home, I followed all the instructions. My angel daughter took excellent care of me. With out her I would be lost.
After the third day the swelling started to go down, the new and improved me started to emerge, I became very excited.
Only after 5 days I was healed to my astonishment.
Now it is day 11 and I look fabulous. Now for the first time in years, I am excited to jump out of bed and go to the mirror mirror on the wall.
Here is the work I had done: natura lift and neck lift , brow lift, upper eye lid surgery, lower eye lid injected with my own fat, a little on the cheeks as well, laser of the skin to rejuvinate new skin.
All of these were necessary for me. If I had to do it agin I will never go to another doctor.
Dr. Philip Miller is the absolute best. He is also very professional and kind person. His knowledge and competency surpasses any one.
You do not want to shop around and trust your face to a discount doctor.
Thank you Doctor Miller you gave me a new lease on life, I could not be happier and I owe it all to you.
With Love
ASA

As you might imagine the reviews of doctor's excellent results are better appreciated with post op pictures.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad you're so pleased with your results and that your daughter was such a help to you. We'd love to see your before and after photos! :)

Good for you wish I had had that experience..Still healing 1 Year Later & look Awful My Doctor is Gouverne Corpus Christi Texas
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon