TummyTuck Without Muscle Repair - Bradenton, FL

Hi everyone, I am a African American male in my...

Hi everyone, I am a African American male in my 30s, and decided to get a tummy tuck. I weighed round 300lbs and lost weight through diet changes. After keeping it off for around 2 years i began to add exercise to "shape" my body. I became very lean with the exception of my stomach. No matter the amount or type of exercise that i did, i had hanging skin.
So i day i googled lipo and found RealSelf and started to read reviews. I then came to realize that i probably needed a tummytuck, rather than lipo. After researching both the procedure and doctors on site(realself,youtube ect), i scheduled two appointments. The first appointment was standard affair and then a week later i went to Dr. Scott. After meeting with Dr.Scott, i decided that i would go with him.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Scott and his staff were all friendly, knowledgeable and caring with me. The office is in a clean, quiet, and discreet area. From the time i entered his office( until the time i left), his ALL of his staff were so helpful, caring and eased my mind about my decision to have the surgery. Dr Scott answered all my questions without losing patience and answered some that i didnt even have. He NEVER pushed any surgical ideas on me and when asked gave me very straight forward answers. I had the surgery at the end of November and have no regrets. I also would recommend Dr.Scott 100%.