Would Definitely Recommend Dr. Novick - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Novick to have my skin checked for...

I went to Dr. Novick to have my skin checked for any atypical moles or marks. I came for my appointment and was seen RIGHT AWAY. There weren't a bunch of people sitting on couches waiting to be seen (which, in my opinion, is how it is supposed to be). I went in for my appointment and Dr. Novick spend a nice amount of time speaking with me and making sure to answer all my questions thoroughly, in a way that I could understand. Many of my family members have proven to have precancerous moles so it is very important that I have my skin checked. I feel confident that Dr. Novick did a great job checking all my skin. He even found 2 moles that had to be removed. Overall, the atmosphere is nice, the receptionist is very sweet and friendly, and I feel as though I made a good connection with my doctor. I definitely recommend Dr. Novick if you are looking for a good dermatologist.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mole Removal community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mole Removal community today.