Very Best Doctor

I had never heard of Ulterapy until the office...

I had never heard of Ulterapy until the office visit. It delivered exactly the effect I wanted--the natural look of my 30s. I feel like I've gone back in a time machine. My complexion even glows. And it was done in office with a gadget in under an hour. It's the kind of thing where the results are so much better than you could have imagined.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Ultherapy community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ultherapy community today.

I had never heard of Ulthera until the office visit...

I have never heard of Ulthera until the office visit. It delivered exactly the effect I wanted--the natural look of my 30s. I feel like I've gone back in a time machine. My complexion even glows. I noticed a tightening of my jawline the next day with daily improvement. My skin was very tender to the touch but that feeling passed by day 30. My wrinkles used to be visible from a distance and now I have to press my face to the mirror to detect. And the procedure was done in office in under an hour. I opted against a painkiller so there was some discomfort. It was bearable for me. The results were so much better than I could have imagined.
Thank you for sharing your review of this procedure.   It sounds like this worked really well for you.  Will you require and follow up treatments?
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zimm has been my ENT for 5+ years. He has always recommended the least invasive, most natural treatments and emphasizes doable lifestyle changes. Until this year, I had always been closed to cosmetic procedures but thought, well, if Dr. Zimm recommends at the consult, I will go with it. At best, I thought my fine lines would look reduced to me but nobody else. What happened was everybody stops to compliment me on my refreshed and brightened look which they attribute to much better sleep. This is why I go to Dr. Zimm--because he does what's right for me. He spends time with me. He listens to me. His office visits are even more of a joy because of his exceptionally friendly, helpful Patient Coordinator Jennifer.