The Most Wonderful Non Evasive Experience with Incredible Result and Best Doctor - New York, NY

I recently had a mini lift 6 months ago, and I was...

I recently had a mini lift 6 months ago, and I was blown away with how non evasive the quick turnaround time for the healing process and the overall out come. I interviewed at least a dozen doctors in regards to my thin face that decided to move forward. I have several sister whom are older and I could see what I was genetically pre disposed to and wanted to address it sooner than later. The procedure was a little over an hour with local anesthetic, I felt nothing I was actually chatting and completely relaxed, within one week I was out at a Birthday party and everyone was commenting on how great I looked, and could not believe it was only a week ago...I could not be happier...and thankful that I was in such good hands and when I look in the mirror I still smile about the 10 years I got back with this procedure..
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jafri, Is a very compassionate, gracious person, his professional demeanor upon meeting him you immediately feel at ease and trust to be in his hands, Dr Jafri's way is non evasive, he understands individually the natural look you want to achieve, he is a very good at explaining the details of what your considering and is very thorough of his observation of what and how to accomplish it...I could not be happier with the tweak he gave me I have referred him over and over again to many of my friends and we have all become dedicated clients of Dr. Jafris’s for whatever our beauty or medical corrective needs are there is no other surgeon hands or eyes that are more trusted then those of Dr. Jafris… Thank you, Thank you…..