37 Year Old Mom of 6, TT with MR

I am almost 2 weeks post op and feeling a lot...

I am almost 2 weeks post op and feeling a lot better. I still have a lot of swelling but so far I like the look of my results. The MR makes me really sore though.
I go back to work on Tuesday...eek! I'll be working half my normal patient schedule so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm already walking pretty normally, but I am soooo slow.
My children are 2, 6, 8, 11 and 15. We have one son in heaven, he would be 5. My second child was really big at 9 lb 14 oz and I think that caused most of my problems that needed to be repaired.

Two weeks post-op

So I shared my pictures somewhere else and was told my results would have been better if I had lipo. That may be true but because of the size and weight of my pannis the doctor was concerned with the risk of seroma. I'll take "subpar" results for a reduced risk of complications. To be honest, I'm very happy with my results. The muffin top is gone and so is all the excess skin. That was my desire.
So, I'm really feeling great. Still sore of course but I'm standing up right and sleeping on my side, what more can I ask for? Back to work tomorrow and I think it will be okay.

Rough day

I didn't do so well this weekend with eating. Now I am bloated and all full of gas. Put that on top of the swelling and whew! What a day.
I took some pics this morning and it seems like I am a bit bigger than last week. It'll be nice when the swelling goes down and I feel normal again.
Texas Plastic Surgeon