Fix A Flat. -Dallas TX

I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs...

I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs ago dancing after the 7/8th girl that replied DR.LILAND to Who did yous? I made a promise to myself I'd find this Dr. 3 yrs ago my right implant ruptured along w/ my confidence to be nude/intimate/wear bikini etc. but my chance to attend this embarrassment had arrived.

Consult was very informative yet simple as it should be. He examined the issue. We exchanged Q&A's. A quote was given. After payment came surgery. I arrived, was brought to the back where the nicest nurse&anesthesiologist greeted and tended to me as if I were an an friend. I woke up from surgery feeling NO pain. Recovery was almost too quick:)

Immediately I felt the missing part of my sex appeal reappear. My boobs are gorgeous!!! I'll go to  him again and again! It sounds easy because it was. He's a talented Dr & confident in his work which is imperative and to me means more than a gift of gab. If you want a Dr. w/ a calm/soothing aura who can meet your needs, He's the one.

The reviews that are negative about their experience with him can't really have happened. You'd agree if you met him. I'm not one to write reviews but I am writing them for Dr. Liland because he's made everyday tasks and the quality of life for me that much more enjoyable.

I'm able to be naked with confidence, without feeling so inadequate or deformed. I feel sexy and it's no lie that confidence is the sexiest attribute or accessory one could behold. Since the surgery that theory has been tested and I have confirmed to be true.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was an adult entertainer here in the DFW metroplex for close to 4 yrs and in that time certain sets of boobs on other girls would stand out and all had a certain look to them that I could only describe to be is the "ideal" look we as women want. Looked like they were soft to the touch, perfectly symmetrical on the body and well proportioned distance between the boobs (which could make or break a boob job) supple, and the kind that made mine not seem that nice when they were in the room. I would inquire about random nice ones and Dr. Liland has always stuck out in my mind and I made it a vow to myself to go to Dr. Liland when the time arrived and I have ZERO regrets and am pleased with myself in doing so. In the dressing room or on a stage are his walking advertisements and real life examples of his amazing work. What more did I need to know after seeing it for myself over and over. I was a believer before I ever called for my initial consultation appointment. Your search should end here but if not happy hunting and I hope you are as happy as I am after your procedure is complete. Good Luck.

That's a lot to deal with. I'm glad your happy w/ UR current results. Enjoy!

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal story. Glad to hear you are happy with your results. How many years ago did you have your first surgery for implants? And how many cc's did you end up for the 2nd surgery? Congratulations!

Congrats on ur refound sexiness!!! Btw i love Dallas!! Went to Onyx for my birthday 2 years ago :)
Congratulations!