Doesn't Work at All - Miami, FL

I bought 12 Zerona treatments. I weight 139 Lbs...

I bought 12 Zerona treatments. I weight 139 Lbs and 5.9 foot. I followed all the procedures. No caffeine, no alcohol, drink plenty of water for 4 weeks. not even one inch. I was exercising and on a special diet. I lost 10 pounds and not even one inch from my hips. It's just waste of money. I do not recommend it.

Timeless Laser Rejuvenation

I chose this provider because they had special on Groupon. I rated them with poor rating because they did not care if i lost inches or not after i was done with my treatments.

Yup same here. Paid 2k for nothing. Ended up getting a tummy tuck instead. I should have saved that money for it. It's a waste of time and money!
Theres a lot of fake zeronas out there who arent even affiliated with the franchise or certified ( fake machines). 700$ is far too cheap, especially since its a franchise. Theres fake zeronas in my city, this was probably a scam
Did you take the pill that went along w/the treatments? I heard that the pill is really what makes you lose the weight-not the treatments>>
We should begin a Class Action Suit..
I completely agree. Zerona is a total waste of money. I did exactly what they told me to and I didn't lose even one-half inch. I was dieting, so I lost weight, but not through the laser treatments. Like I said, I didn't lose any inches at all! Don't waste your money on this scam!