Endoscopic Brow Lift at NYEE -New York, NY

Hi there! I recently had three procedures done at...

Hi there! I recently had three procedures done at NYEE by Dr. Guy Watts: rhinoplasty, endoscopic brow lift and liposuction. I posted a full review of all three procedures, but could only categorize it under one procedure when posting. Please refer to my review in the Rhinoplasty section located at the following link: http://www.realself.com/review/310-east-14th-street-fl-ny-ny-10003-rhinoplasty-dont-pay-for-sometimes-more

I've had great results! And the cost for all three procedures was under 5k, so I feel like I got away with highway robbery! I'm still healing, so I would like to wait a little longer before posting before and after pics. But I will. :) Thanks for reading, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

- chillydown

I'm glad this went so well for you. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. How was your brow lift recovery?
Horrible! It hurts, it's tight, it's numb, it's tingles with pain all over the top of my head, my checks, my forehead. It's worse if I over work or bend over. Never ever ever encourage anyone to have this procedure done. The rest of my facelift is perfect. Because I can't be very active I have gained a lot of weight. NO HAPPY!
Dr. Guy Watts

Dr. Watts is a great surgeon and person! I plan on going back to him for a breast lift soon. His residency is completed in June 2014, so I definitely suggest giving him a call sooner than later if you are interested. (consultations are free for a limited time)