Endoscopic Brow Lift at NYEE -New York, NY

Hi there! I recently had three procedures done at...

Hi there! I recently had three procedures done at NYEE by Dr. Guy Watts: rhinoplasty, endoscopic brow lift and liposuction. I posted a full review of all three procedures, but could only categorize it under one procedure when posting. Please refer to my review in the Rhinoplasty section located at the following link: http://www.realself.com/review/310-east-14th-street-fl-ny-ny-10003-rhinoplasty-dont-pay-for-sometimes-more

I've had great results! And the cost for all three procedures was under 5k, so I feel like I got away with highway robbery! I'm still healing, so I would like to wait a little longer before posting before and after pics. But I will. :) Thanks for reading, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

- chillydown

Dr. Guy Watts

(PLEASE NOTE THAT THAT SUPERVISING PHYSICIAN IN ATTENDANCE WAS DR. LAWRENCE BASS.) Dr. Watts is a great surgeon and person! I plan on going back to him for a breast lift soon. His residency is completed in June 2014, so I definitely suggest giving him a call sooner than later if you are interested. The NYEE clinic number is 212-979-4493 (consultations are free for a limited time).

I'm glad this went so well for you. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. How was your brow lift recovery?
Horrible! It hurts, it's tight, it's numb, it's tingles with pain all over the top of my head, my checks, my forehead. It's worse if I over work or bend over. Never ever ever encourage anyone to have this procedure done. The rest of my facelift is perfect. Because I can't be very active I have gained a lot of weight. NO HAPPY!
Hi Angie, my recovery is going very well; thanks for asking! I shouldn't diminish the side effects - I am experiencing numbness, tingling and tightness, but they really don't bother me. I started back on the elliptical and stepper last week (three weeks post-op) with no problems. The issues improve a little every day, and the positive physical and concurrent psychological changes have made it all worth it. With the addition of my nose job, I don't expect a full recovery for another 11 months, and I'm okay with that. 1953, I'm so sorry you've had an unwelcome outcome - I hope your suffering resolves soon. It sounds like you are still also recovering from the facelift; I don't think tingling on the cheeks is typically a side effect of the brow lift. Things will get better. Take care - my best wishes to you.
Thanks for the additional info! Awesome that you're able to exercise at this point!
Horrible!!!! Brow lifts should be outlawed! It's been almost 6 months! Never encourage anyone to have this surgery done! It doesn't matter how good your doctor is!!!!!!
I'm son happy for you. For myself and many others the brow lift has been crippling. Please, I encourage people to understand the risks you are in by having a brow lift. It's been a very difficult time Since Aug. and continues on. It was not worth it.