Scar Revision / Chest Lipo Surgery for Gynecomastia - Philadelphia, PA

Dr. Adrian Lo did my Chest Lipo Surgery for...

Dr. Adrian Lo did my Chest Lipo Surgery for Gynecomastia back in 2011, Total I paid was $5490.00 insurance would not cover it.. I'm so Happy today that I had this done.

I was very scared and embarrassed as I entered his office, he and his staff made me feel so comfortable as soon as I walked in the office that my fear's were all gone, Dr. Lo examined my chest then discussed what he could do and answered all my question's, I felt so comfortable with him and his staff I scheduled to have my surgery done within week's of meeting him.

Even the staff at the Hospital was amazing, I felt like I was in a 5 star Hotel..
not one person passed me by without saying Hello, that meant alot to me.
They all talked to me like they knew me.. they made me feel so relaxed.

Dr. lo followed up the same night of surgery by calling me to make sure I was OK and asked if I had any question's..His staff called me the next day to make sure I was Ok and to ask if I had any question's and I was seen back in his office for follow up's.. I was never alone, I could call or email if I had any question's at any time.

I knew Dr. Lo was the right man to fix my deformed stomach so I came right back to him to do my Scar revision surgery, again insurance wouldn't cover it, I paid $4020.00 and I'm very happy with the result's !
I recommend him to everyone..

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Lo Right here on the internet after searching for Plastic surgeon's close to me, The plus was he had Free consultation.

You had amazing results with your scar revision, were you awake for the procedure? What was your after care regime?
Hi , I was asleep for the surgery, all I had to do was keep the area clean after surgery with soap and water and within a week it was all healed up.
:) That's sounds easy enough....thanks for the update!!
For me it was painless ! Wishing you well !
Thank you :) Take very good care!