45 Years of Harassment and Teasing, GONE! And Replaced with a Smile. - Webster, TX

Being the only female in a household of boys...

Being the only female in a household of boys growing up, I was not blessed with an abundance of feminine mannerisms. My body build blended well with my siblings and served the era of surroundings to my benefit. As I grew older, my desires and passion to be seen as a lady intensified; however, body build did not concede to the change. I was constantly chastised and laughed at by my peers and family. At 45 years old I made the decision to get breast implants and change my structure despite the warnings of the risks associated. Now I look at myself and see the female I longed to be. Those who taunted me now smile with approval. I love my new me and it blends better with my passion for shoes. I have become more confident in all that I do and since Dr. Donna helped me select an appropriate size for the enhancement, I am still able to retain my physical activities without any restraint.
Awesome!! Congrats!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My procedure and treatment at Bayview Plastic Surgery has been a wonderfully easy experience for me over the past two years. I have run into a couple of difficulties with my body's acceptance of the implants but Donna Rich was able to walk me through them as minor setbacks and corrected the issues without changing my goals. Dr. Donna and her staff are exceptionally kind people and are very pleasurable to work with. They have given me a certain self confidence that I lacked for many, many years. I would recommend this group of professionals to anyone contemplating breast implants even if there is a distance to be traveled to have the procedure. This entire office has an overwhelming ability to make a person feel comfortable with their decision and throughout the entire process. You will be very satisfied with your outcome, their skills, their knowledge and their understanding. Thank you for everything, Donna Rich and staff!