2nd Day

This is my second day now.  I had the...

This is my second day now.  I had the treatment yesterday , Thursday morning.  It is now Friday morning.  I see no red blotchyness at all.  I'm not in any paid or discomfort. I've kept my face saturated in the amorphol (or whatever) vaseline thing.  I see the dark dots but really no irritation. I'm beginning to wonder if the procedure was too light.  I'm not itchy, flacky, red or anthing.

I'm Worried this mary not be as effective as I'd wanted but we'll see.  I just sound so different from other people that claim to be all scary, beet red and horrible.

Updated on May 26, 2008

It is now about 10 days after the procedure.  My skin tone is much improved.  Wrinkes are greatly deminished. Complexion is clear.  Make-up goes on beautifully.  I had a combination of botox and theactive fx together as per the aestitician's recommendation.  I am happy with the results and recommended it to my sister.

Dermacare, Miami, Florida

I had the treatment yesterday with the same lack of side effects. In fact, I would describe myself exactly the same. I am concerned that I spent alot of money but will not get results. I am 42 years old.