love handles gone and belly tightened - Commack, NY

I have always maintained a good lifestyle with...

I have always maintained a good lifestyle with daily exercise and healthy eating. However, I always had a lip of fat on the sides that overhang my jeans. After childbirth even though I lost all the weight the skin around and below my belly button was loose and saggy. I read about exilis on real self and found a doctor who offered it near my home in Commack NY. I tried the procedure my doctor made me drink alot of fluids the day before and even after. I was suprised to find that he did the treatment himself which was nice. There was a sense of heat very much like the start of a hot stone massage, the tightening of my belly took about 20 minutes and the love handles took about the same. The areas were very red afterward but there was no pain.

I didnt notice anything the first two sessions but by the 4th ( one week apart) i noticed the love handles were way down almost gone and the skin under the belly button much tighter. My doctor says over the next 3 months that will improve even more. So far I love it and may try it on my arms. I am 57 and would like some skin tightening on the arm as well. Dr. Mesina said that this counted as 2 seperate areas but he did not charge full price for the second which i was happy about.

Thank you for those kind words. I am very happy the you are pleased. Dr. Mesisna
Glen Messina

knew he was a doctor for a long time, over 25 years, I like that he does the treatment himself and because of that only does a few a day. He is very informative and answered all of my questions and didnt mind going overthings again. He also is very calming and talked to me the entire time which made the time ( almost 60 min between set up etc) go by. I know you will like him.