27 Year Old Breast Implants

Nearly 27 years ago I had silicone breast implants...

Nearly 27 years ago I had silicone breast implants. Yes, they ruptured sometime years later, but the silicone stayed within the encapsulation that formed. I did not join in the class action lawsuit as I was and am still extremely happy with my breasts.

Over the years, every nurse and doctor who has looked at my breasts has told me I have the best looking surgically enhanced breasts they have ever seen (as has every man). The scarring underneath is virtually invisible and I go nude on the beach without hesitation.

Three years ago, a nutty doctor made me go to a breast specialist and plastic surgeon to discuss replacement, but ultimately, they all had to admit there was no valid reason for me to have them replaced.

Today, I have annual MRIs instead of mammograms (they are better at detection anyway) to avoid any further squeezing out of the silicone.

I plan on keeping my implants all the way to the grave. They are as much a part of me as my arms and legs.

Unfortunately, he has since retired.

i'VE HAD MY IMPLANTS FOR 44 YRS. tHEY ARE HARD! AND i WOULD LIKE TO
REPLACE THEM, BUT DON'T HAVE THE MONEY. sO FAR THIS COSTA RICA ROSENSTOCK CENTER SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD.
I've had a couple of friends go to Costa Rica and use Rosenstock Center and they paid $3000.00 or less, depending on where they got the incision. There is also a care center that picks you up from the airport, drives you to all of your appointments, the driver translates anything you need, it is called Las Cumbres.
i,m thinking about breast augmentation or implants to anyone that is married how did they feel afterwards when your husband touched them do they feel real or funny feeling. I,m not trying to be freaky or anything just was wanting to know how u felt afterwards once the pain subsided
I was wondering what the place is called? I m desperately looking for a cheap deal thank you
Cannot believe you ladies had implants for 27 and 37 years old respectively..!! I starte to believe that this excellent comments about implants are made by PS themselves to capture clients...
I had mine put in 37 years ago and I am afraid to get mine done again. I have had no problems, but they say they have to be replaced, maybe when I get my first face lift and a large amt of money I will have everything done... everyone who does this surgery has to think this way.
I've had my implants for 42 yrs. and I am also afraid to have them removed and replaced. They got really hard. Did yours get hard??? The drs. are telling me I am at great risk and danger, yadda yadda, but I'm not so sure if they are just saying that. However, my boyfriend is concerned, and wants me to get them replaced. Do you want to do it together??LOL Your comments are welcome!
May I ask where you got them done at, I am looking into have surgery myself.