Asian Eyelid Surgery and Nose Reconstruction - San Jose, CA

Me and my sister came to see dr.Chase as preferred...

Me and my sister came to see dr.Chase as preferred by my niece since she's found him over realself.com for our eyelid surgery and nose-reconstruction. As we just come straight to him once for a consultation but no other doctors before him. We just pleased with the way of his professional as honor such as a great manor of a doctor ever, also he has a great staffs that work together with him. We are so pleased of everything after fone with our consultation with him. Within a month to wait for his first availability. We both decided to have our eyelid surgery and our nose reconstruction at the same time. As my sister did a week before me with both procedures then me. It's now a month after our surgery and we are so happy with the results that Dr. Chase did for us. We don't know what to say but our appreciation to dr.Lay are forever grateful to him for his profession, knowledgable, kindest and helped us to be a happy person forever.
My English is a second language to me. But I hope whoever read this review would think it helpful and please contact to come and see dr.Chase once for your satisfaction.
Best wishes to everyone and good Luck!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is my favorite plastic Surgery Doctor:).

Wow, thank you very much for your kind comments.
You're very Welcome and I think you deserved it Dr. Lay:)