Juverderm Under Eyes - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Madnani's office at his grand st...

I went to Dr. Madnani's office at his grand st location for the procedure. A colleague had recommended him to me after she saw me in passing and asked why I looked so tired. She immediately noticed the dark circles under my eyes. She recommended him for Juvederm procedure and sees him at his uptown office. I went to his Grand St office since it’s closer to my home (I live in the west village) and he has Saturday hours. It’s annoying to have to go uptown for good doctors when you live downtown, so I was very pleased about his location being conveniently located for me. His office staff was prompt; I waited hardly 5-10 min. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but he explained the entire procedure in detail to me and made me very comfortable. He was highly skilled with excellent bedside manner and we were done with the actually procedure in a few minutes and the result was great. He went over in detail how I might get some swelling or bruising, but I did not have any of that only a slight bump like a mosquito bite that went away in 12 hours and was not really noticeable. The next Monday at the office everyone said I look really good/well rested!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  We'd love to see some before and after pics of your eyes!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a highly skilled surgeon with excellent bedside manner and he explained everythig very well. Very patient with all my questions. I did not feel rushed. He was very honest and told me I did not need certain procedures that I inqired about which was great. Overall I think he as a great doctor.