56-year Old for Much Needed Blepharoplasty on Both Eyes - Washington DC, DC

Due to aging and genetic reasons I had droopy...

Due to aging and genetic reasons I had droopy eyelids that were blocking my vision and making me always felt tired and looked tired. I needed blepharoplasty, and I wanted my eyelid surgery done carefully not only to improve my visual field but also to get natural looking results. Because I have seen some people who looked very cosmetic after their eyelid procedures, I was very cautious in choosing my doctor to make sure I will not result like one of them.
After visiting many doctors and surgeons in DC, Maryland, and Virginia, I found Dr. Chaboki to be the best one for me. And my experiences have proven that I made right choice. Compare with other doctors I’ve met, Dr. Chaboki is caring, honest, and he makes sure he knows exactly what you want. He is conservative and he even studied my past photos to project my natural look. He spent extra time in consultation and explanation on the procedures. So I felt very comfortable, safe, and relaxed before the surgery.
My procedure was smooth and successful. Excess skins were removed from upper eyelids and some amount of fat was taken out from lower eye bags. The stitches on skin closure were done perfectly seamless. Everything went as expected. The postoperative care was also amazing. Dr. Chaboki was entirely available for visits, calls with questions and concerns. He and his staff are extremely professional, exceeded all of my expectations. Following his detailed instructions, I was recovering quickly and nicely. Six months has passed and haven’t felt eye ache or eye tiredness as I used to suffer prior to surgery. I’m so happy! And I’m much happier every time I see myself in the mirror as I’m very satisfied with how I look now.
I strongly recommend Dr. Chaboki. With his skills and talent, he is absolutely the best for the job.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon