Perfect Experience, Perfect Results - Nassau Bay, TX

Upper and lower blepharoplasties and...

Upper and lower blepharoplasties and rhytidectomy/platysmoplasty to use the technical terms. More coloquially, eyelid and neck/jawline surgery. The listed cost includes an overnight in the hospital, which I elected beforehand.

The procedure itself was a walk in the park and I had minimal pain post-operatively. The tightening of the muscles under the jaw resulted in an uncomfortable, almost choking sensation for a few days, which I hadn't anticipated, and which wasn't serious or dangerous, just unanticipated.

As expected, it took 2 weeks or so for the bulk of the bruising to clear up. I had a common minor issue called chemosis, or swelling of the conjunctiva of the eye, which persisted a bit longer than usual, but resolved without incident. I went back to work 2 weeks after the procedure.

I think the final results now, 6 months post-op are incredible, but without looking like I had cosmetic surgery done. People who hadn't seen me since before the surgery frequently comment on how youthful I look, but no one yet has guessed that I had cosmetic surgery done, and are surprised when I tell them. I am a physician, and many of the nurses I work with have commented that it has taken 15-20 years off my apparent age.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am a physician myself and selected Dr. Casso to do upper and lower blepharoplasties (eyelid surgery) and neck/jawline revision based on strong recommendations from doctors and nurses in the community. I found him to be a kind, caring, knowledgeable and candid physician. His staff were enthusiastic, friendly, and courteous to patients, and waiting time to be seen was typically just a few minutes. My results exceeded my expectations. Medical colleagues have been uniformly impressed with what a dramatic difference it has made in my appearance, while still looking entirely natural. Most importantly, I like what I see when I look in the mirror each morning. I think that the youthful looking eyes and firmer jaw are a much better match for the energetic person who lives inside than the saggy, tired looking eyes and face I saw before. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Casso to friends, family, or anyone else who asked me. Based on my experiences with Dr. Casso, the one negative review appears to me to be a complete fabrication, possibly posted by a competitor or someone else with dishonest or malicious intent.