Perfect Experience, Perfect Results - Nassau Bay, TX

Upper and lower blepharoplasties and...

Upper and lower blepharoplasties and rhytidectomy/platysmoplasty to use the technical terms. More coloquially, eyelid and neck/jawline surgery. The listed cost includes an overnight in the hospital, which I elected beforehand.

The procedure itself was a walk in the park and I had minimal pain post-operatively. The tightening of the muscles under the jaw resulted in an uncomfortable, almost choking sensation for a few days, which I hadn't anticipated, and which wasn't serious or dangerous, just unanticipated.

As expected, it took 2 weeks or so for the bulk of the bruising to clear up. I had a common minor issue called chemosis, or swelling of the conjunctiva of the eye, which persisted a bit longer than usual, but resolved without incident. I went back to work 2 weeks after the procedure.

I think the final results now, 6 months post-op are incredible, but without looking like I had cosmetic surgery done. People who hadn't seen me since before the surgery frequently comment on how youthful I look, but no one yet has guessed that I had cosmetic surgery done, and are surprised when I tell them. I am a physician, and many of the nurses I work with have commented that it has taken 15-20 years off my apparent age.
What a fab result!! So happy for you!! I'm at 5wks post upper & lower bleph and keep feeling so upset at the result:( early days still I know.. Wasn't prepared for this recovery!! Fingers crossed.. Yours look amazing!

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures, Ben. You look great! Congrats on your happy result.

Ben1948, That is awesome! Your eyes look great. I'm still healing, but I'm already pleased with the results. It has been the LONGEST 8 weeks of my life (and I have kids!), I'm at 7 weeks tomorrow and feel like it's already been months. It's nice to see someone who has already been thru it.Thanks for posting.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am a physician myself and selected Dr. Casso to do upper and lower blepharoplasties (eyelid surgery) and neck/jawline revision based on strong recommendations from doctors and nurses in the community. I found him to be a kind, caring, knowledgeable and candid physician. His staff were enthusiastic, friendly, and courteous to patients, and waiting time to be seen was typically just a few minutes. My results exceeded my expectations. Medical colleagues have been uniformly impressed with what a dramatic difference it has made in my appearance, while still looking entirely natural. Most importantly, I like what I see when I look in the mirror each morning. I think that the youthful looking eyes and firmer jaw are a much better match for the energetic person who lives inside than the saggy, tired looking eyes and face I saw before. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Casso to friends, family, or anyone else who asked me. Based on my experiences with Dr. Casso, the one negative review appears to me to be a complete fabrication, possibly posted by a competitor or someone else with dishonest or malicious intent.