2 Weeks Post Op, Worth It

I had smart lipo done on my upper and lower abs. ...

I had smart lipo done on my upper and lower abs. Still being swollen (moving down to my lowe stomach area) I can see a big difference. I know I have a long way to go to see the final results, but so far it's worth it.

The procedure itself was uncomfortable at times. The first numbing injections stung a little bit but went away. I they took a velum and another pain medication. The second part of the numbing process wasn't too bad although they made it sound like it would be. The left side pinched more and so did around the belly button. That is true for the actual procedure itself.

I went home and slept for about an hour or so and then was back up. That night and the next day it felt like I did an intense ab workout, sore. The compression garment was fine, it was the padding I couldn't wait to take off. That would stick to you so you would have to pull it way from your body here and there. I would still be wearing the garment they gave me but it would buldge out when I sat so I got one from the department store. They said just wear anything that is tight.

Now with the swelling moving down I can see that my skin is lose, but am waiting for the full recovery time for that to tighten.

I never took the perk. medicine they gave me. Just the extra strength tylenol.