Lost 35lb, Had Stubborn Fat on Hips and Inner Thighs

I recently lost 35 pounds but still had stubborn...

I recently lost 35 pounds but still had stubborn fat on my hips and inner thighs. I am physically active but could not lose fat in specific areas. I was attracted to SmartLipo because it did not require general anesthesia.

I found the procedure to be slightly uncomfortable. I never went to sleep...I wasn't even drowsy. I talked to the doctor during the entire procedure. I had my entire abdomen, hips/flanks and inner thighs done by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

I am in a little pain in the abdominal area but can see dramatic changes after only 2 days. The night of the surgery was a long night...lots of bandage changes (6 incisions) and vomiting from the Valium/Ambien/Lortab. I took the advice from another reviewer on this site and used maxi-pads to cover the incisions instead of using surgical gauze. I'm sure the maxi-pads were a tremendous improvement over gauze. The pads absorbed so much.

I will continue to update over the progress of my post-op care. I would definitely recommend SmartLipo!

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD

He is board-certified plastic surgeon. He was quick. His OR nurse was very nice. The surgery location was very convenient.