This was liposuction and fat graft all...

This was liposuction and fat graft all AWAKE!!
Anyway they lay me down poke me with a small needle which feels like acupuncture all over my stomach, back, n butt. He's inserting lidocaine to numb the body. Then He starts filling the body with normal saline mixed with more lidocaine. When he was done i felt extremely nauseous. I threw up n knocked out. Woke up 30 min later and nothing was done. They were waiting for my body to absorb the Analgesia. So starts the liposuction. Don't look at the cannula bc you will frighten yourself. It's big and long. He starts to lipo me and it just felt like pressure. If felt like someone was on top of me but just on the section he was working on. At times it did hurt. I would say 4/10 pain scale.

He took out approximately 4,500cc of fat but it was also mixed with saline n lidocain so I Dnt know the exact measure. He said 10 pounds. So comes the fat injections to the butt. I have to say the first few injections didn't hurt too much but as he kept adding and my skin started to stretch. The pain was 10/10 scale. I was biting my hand and crying but it was over. I kept telling myself I went through child birth without any pain medicine. I can do this. Anyway he took pics and asked if he can upload them to his website. I agreed as long as my face wasn't in there. He gave my REALLY nice curves and a nice butt. Although I'm very sore and had my surgery Tuesday (11/13/12) at 430am. It too early to tell how much will stick after all the swelling. I hope most of it is swelling bc I wanted just a little bit of a butt not a big ol' booty. I like how flat my stomach is and he liposuction almost my whole back. Thank GOD! I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't mind a little pain.

I should mention also that I felt a little nauseous after the procedure. I threw up 3 times but I could walk and minor play with my son(2yrs old) as soon as I got home. You can't do that with general anesthesia. I have body soreness but its bareable. Only part I really Dnt like is that I'm draining from the incisions. I leaked through the chuck pads quickly. My cloths were soaked with blood and saline. I wasn't given enough chucks to go home with. Thankfully I work for a doctor office and i had some at home. Had blood draining down my legs onto my carpet. I had to stand in the tub bc it was just leaking out of my body faster than I could put a new bandage on it.

I will do pros and cons here

Pros:
Big booty
Skinny upper body
No pain until the butt injections
Beside the nauseousness n sore body I felt fine. I've had this procedure before (bad outcome/ diff dr)) and I felt like a truck hit me bc I was given general anesthesia.
He takes his time with you until he perfects your body. Took him 6 hours to so mine.

Cons
My 7 hour wait!!
The pain of the butt injections.
The lack of supplies to take home
The amount of draining there is.  its messy. !!

Congrats on your results. I can't help but ask y the surgery was done n the office and at 430 n the morning?
Because he's a tardy man. He's infamous for making his patients wait. On the bright side, he takes his time with you to perfect your body. He spent 6 hours with me.
Hi Kim:) I am brand new here and I am also getting lipo sculpture with bbl done with Dr. Shahine, I am schedule to have it done next Friday and I am soooo nervous,lol. Your results look awesome, and I'm glad to hear that you are healing well. Is there anything that you wish someone had shared with you or advised you on before you went in for surgery?

As of today, one week post op. I've stopped...

As of today, one week post op. I've stopped draining but now I'm more swollen. Fluid is just staying inside my body. At times I feel really weak and fatigue. I think it's due to the blood loss. I gave myself vitamin b12 n it helps a lot. No more depends. ;o)

My boyfriend loves the new booty. Yah!

My weight went from 182 to 185. Start weight was 180.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

11/25/12 As of today about 2 weeks post op I'm...

11/25/12

As of today about 2 weeks post op I'm still swollen but not noticeable. If I'm not wearing my garment my jeans can mold my body. Making indentations around my abdomen. My butt looks cute. Not huge exactly what I asked for. The nurse at his office said to eat fatty food to keep the fat "alive" so I've been doing so n I think I'm gaining weight in the process. The massage therapist said I need to eat lean n diet but idk who to listen to but eating more to increase the chance of the fat becoming more stabilized sounded better to me. When I think diet I think the fat will die. So for now until I'm past the point where the fat won't die, I'll eat up.

My friends have notices my new butt. It's not dramatic but noticeable. :0). New pic that my bf took. I definitely don't regret the surgery.

I'm thinking about choosing this Dr. However several sites and reviews state that fat lipo'd through smart lipo does not survive transfer because the fat cells are killed when lasered and melted. Does he use traditional lipo to harvest far then smart lipo? Or does he just not guarantee that the fat cells will survive?
Ur looking magnificent! How many cc did u get in the booty?

I'm going through this website looking for...

I'm going through this website looking for pictures of women who say they as to dr shahine for bbl but I can't find much. Most of the comments that these women post about how great of a Job he did on their body did not post any pics up. I Dnt know why it's so hard to find real reviews in This guy besides my own. Hopefully my experience helps others to make the right decision.

you look great.Your waist is snatched honey and your butt look cute
Thanks. Btw If u look up cheekz312. That's me as well this is my second procedure so imagine my butt was flatter than this
Looking good girl

12/10/12 I had my massage today and Vivian said...

12/10/12

I had my massage today and Vivian said I look great. Actually everyone says I look great. I looked so good she called dr shahine on the spot to congratulate him on the good job he did on me. My body is nice and slim. This Sunday I was very lazy n didn't wear my garment my stomach bulged. I realize how important is it to wear my garment. Keeps me in shape.. I want to heal in the shape of the garment. As for my butt it looks nice. Looks nicer in my garment but overall I get men turning their necks looking at me. Bf doesn't approve but w.e. Im still swollen but not as much. I haven't gone for my follow up bc my schedule is busy and I know how long the wait is. I don't have 5 hours to spare. For a follow up visit. I know I have to eventually follow up. Posting more pics of my body soon.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

12/10/12 I had my massage today and Vivian said...

12/10/12

Vivian the esthetician +1 (646) 812-3649
She's such a sweet heart. She tells you how it really is. She does a great job at draining you although it does hurt but she gets the fluid out of your body really good. I felt lighter the first time I got a massage. She even went the extra mile today for me to tweeze my Ingrown hair by my vag.. She's down to earth and I def recommend her. She's talented.

Yes I see a difference. You have a waist and some hips. Your stomach is not as flat ass the immediate post op pics but it still looks good. The butt, you know how I feel about that lol. You definitely have more but it's not as pronounced as immediate post op. it still looks good nonetheless. Do you think if you wouldn't worn a tighter faja around the waist immediately post op that it would've help keep that look? I'm asking because I'm wondering if I go that route how can I maintain that immediate postop abs lol
You looking great
You think so? I feel like its not that much of a difference. Sometimes I have to look at my old pics to remind myself what I use to look like. The lipo I see. Thanks anyway.

I have to say there is a difference in my behind...

I have to say there is a difference in my behind if you compare before and after photos but its not huge. I would have liked it if my butt stayed the same like the pic right after surgery. When I wear my garment my butt is bigger bc the garment compresses around my behind. I'm still swollen bc When I don't wear my garment and just wear my jeans. My jeans mold my stomach. Like indentations. I wake up in pain on my abdomen. Still feel sore as if I worked out but it's not a bother at all. I do have some dumplings in my lower portion if the butt that I Believe I had before but looks worse now bc the upper portion is bigger. I do want a second procedure. This time the lower portion filled in. I would go back bc I love that there is barely any bruising.

Oh I would also like to mention that people have notice my butt looks slight bigger but have brushed it off as me gaining weight. I've been eating like adviced. My arms are getting chubbier and face. My stomach is stil flat. I still haven't gone back for my follow up bc I hate to wait more than half hour. I know I must go to let the doctor know my feelings. Enjoy the pics

What garment did you purchase?
Where did u get your tablet at cause I can't find it on the Internet... I was wondering the exact store name cause I'm comin to new York in march and I dont kno where the Colombian stores are located.. Thanks,. U look great by the way
Hey bpope check I my blog I have links for the tablet posted! Also I believe lipoexpress sells them.

1/15/2013 As of today I still feel like my butt...

1/15/2013

As of today I still feel like my butt could be bigger. I have to keep telling myself that there is a difference but I want perfection. Especially being that i paid 10g for this. It should have been done right the first time around. This is my second bbl. not with the same dr but I shouldn't feel that I need a 3rd one. Why can't any surgeon get it right? Anyway I've posted pics. All the pics on the left side are before and pics on the right is after the procedure, Almost two months since procedure.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1/15/2013 As of today I still feel like my butt...

1/15/2013

Have you tried Dr. Salama he's pretty good with after care those girls are amazing and you have a shuttle service for your needs, this maybe helpful for next time. But you look awesome mama!!!!!
I don't think I'm going to do it a 3rd time but thank you. Maybe I need people to notice it to feel better abt it. I just don't think I should be showing my raw ass to anyone for them to notice my butt got a lil bigger. Lol.
I do see a difference in ur shape and u do have a little more booty but it couldve been bigger. Just discuss with ur dr.and see what options he gives u.good luck

Update 2-15-13 I'm very content with my booty...

Update 2-15-13

I'm very content with my booty altho I'd like it to be bigger, its big enough. For some reason my butt looks slightly bigger these days. It's not weight gain bc I'm the same exact weight pre surgical. I guess the fat is back in shape after being moved from my belly to my butt. Ill post pics up another day. I still haven't gone to my post op visit. The time I wanted to go. He was away!

hi there!:) just happened to come across your page and wanted to compliment on how good your lipo is:) looks like a completely different person!:)
Do you know how many ccs were injected into your butt? I did see a huge differance in the pics right after sx. But I guess now that the swelling has gone down and some fat loss the differance in your booty isn't as obvious.
EXACTLY! its not very obvious but there is a difference. My bf notices it and my best friend. I guess u have to know my butt to realize its slightly bigger. A stranger wouldnt have ever guessed i had it done. Its not a bubble butt. I wasnt going for that look. I don't know how many cc but he used a lot of syringes that looked like 50cc each. I would say he used 7-9 syringes in each butt but then again I didn't count and I'm not 100% sure. I'am disappointed how much loss I had but what could I do?

2-20-13 I have my post op appointment tomorrow...

2-20-13

I have my post op appointment tomorrow (Thursday) at 8pm. I have to take my son to my sitter, I hope I'm not waiting in the office for more than an hour and half. I can wait but waiting more than an hour and half is just pushing it for post op appointment. I don't want to keep my son at the sitter past 10pm. I want to express my feelings without him sugar coating saying i"ts still swollen" or "u didn't eat enough". I feel those would just be excuses and not valid reasons. One of the other girls quoted. "He promises you the world but gives you a borough" she's so right. He makes you believe the results are the images right after surgery when they are not. I really feel mislead by his photos. Anyway more updates after my visit. I can't keep complaining without him knowing how i feel. Maybe he can make me happy. Maybe there's something he can do about it.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2/21/13 Can't sleep so I took advantage of this...

2/21/13

Can't sleep so I took advantage of this moment to take some photos. I want to mention that my jeans have been fitting too tight lately. (I've been eating) but haven't gain significant weight. So I decided to wear my faja Again. I stopped wearing it for a month. I've been wearing it for 2 days and besides it compressing my body but I've noticed it suppresses some of my appetite. Normally I can eat 80-100% of my plate and find myself full with half. That's a plus!! I've also noticed when I take it off at night to sleep. (I cannot sleep with it. It's just too uncomfortable) my curves are more noticeable. I love the faja. It really accentuates the body in a sexy kind of way. I'm quite pleased with my body with it on than without. I've noticed my reviews are better when I've been wearing it. Lol. Anyway pics are up.

wow I am shocked that you allowed him to torture you this way, and perform such a surgery at 4:30am who in their right mind does this? I am glad you are ok and alive I hope you never go back to him again he is crazy
his results look great but he is a gyn NOT a Plastic surgeon and he just seems shady to me. please proceed with caution and check out his credentials. There are plenty of board certified surgeons who can deliver great results.

2/21/13 Ok I am extremely heated with a passion...

2/21/13

Ok I am extremely heated with a passion right now. I had a 8pm appointment for my post op follow up. I dropped off my son at the sitters and to confirm the train I have to take into the city, I call and guess what... The doctor won't be in until 10pm... Do you think the secretary's would think to call and let me know this! Dr Ayman and his staff are ridiculous! The doctor has NO RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS TIME OR LIFE. I feel bad for his staff who has to take all the heat for him. So I've decided not to let him know my feelings. I will NOT BE GOING BACK TO HIM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM.

1) he doesn't even see you during consultation. Only the day of surgery
2) the prices are not stable. They pick and choose who should pay more. I was a fool for paying. 10g when they gave someone else the same surgery for 8g
3) the RIDICULOUS wait for surgery. (7hours)
4) it hurt like hell during the injections.
5) they were unprofessional the dr arguing with his staff abt missing pain killers
6) he picks up his cell phone while working on my body!!!!
7) the inadequate information I received about after care.
8) the wait for any type of visit with him is BONKERs. Who wants to wait 3-6 hours for a follow up.

I've never been disgusted by a physician before. He only cares about receiving his $ not abt the genuine quality he can give his patients. He doesn't follow up not give a shit! I'm done.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2/21/13 Ok I am extremely heated with a passion...

1) he doesn't even see you during consultation. Only the day of surgery
3) the RIDICULOUS wait for surgery. (7hours)
4) it hurt like hell during the injections.
6) he picks up his cell phone while working on my body!!!!
7) the inadequate information I received about after care.

These fake profile (I'm sure dr shaines people's ) are annoying. So to update my profile I feel as though butt shrank completely. I know it's there bc I see the unevenness between both cheeks. The way I came off the table is what I wished stayed. Anyway my lipo of my stomach is still somewhat flat and slightly uneven. I see lines in my abdomen that looks canuulated. I can't complain about the lipo as much as I can about my behind. I am skinner from original. I still fit into the same jeans but a better fit. I currently work at a hospital and am going to school for RN. The lack of patient education and discharge instructions is ridiculous. Not surprised he's being sued. They gave me pills without telling what it was. I had to ask... Wasn't going to take anything someone just hands me. They didn't even ask me if I was allergic to anything and here they are giving me antibiotics to take. It's unprofessional. On top of that in the waiting room they hand patients their pills in front of other patients. Where is patient confidentiality? Patient privacy? Despicable dr shahine. Thanks for the experience. Now I can let others know.
I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He has 4 lawsuits he has settled in 2 years (that is a lot for a surgeon, by the way). He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

6 months photos are up. Unnatural looking....

6 months photos are up.

Unnatural looking. Holes and lines. Looks wide and not the kind of booty I was looking for.

I do like the lipo on my abdomen but has the cannula lines... Missed a few spots. My love handles still there :0( not very big but I know it's there. I'm not too crazy about my result but it could have been worse. At this point I don't think I'm going to shrink anymore( God willing). Unless I lose weight.

Im not one to judge and Im not gonna go say what you coulda shoulda and woulda done. I understand you completely. For 10K ? smh hell nahh. Hes crazy out his rabit a** mind. Thanks for your Post

Sad, wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Looking at my body. I'm not satisfied. I think by now all the swelling is gone. Hopefully all the fat that was grafted will stay. Now that the weather is changing, the wardrobe changes. I don't feel I should look the way I do in my jeans. I have flank fat that the doc left intentionally Bc he felt it would give me curves... Turns out its the wrong type of curves. I'm uneven. I'm overall NOT satisfied. If I could go back in time I would have NOT chosen this doctor aka dr Shahine. I should have traveled to Florida or somewhere where the doctor is a real surgeon and knows what he's doing. 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN!!! Plus more Bc I had to buy girdles, pads, massages. Ughh this is depressing. I'm left feeling like I want another procedure. I want to take allllll the fat from my stomachs back and arms and put it all in the right places=my butt. Maybe in a few years Ill do another procedure. I still owe 5g since to care credit. Half way done paying them... It hurts to pay them knowing my procedure didn't go as planned. Lesson learned. Everyday I look in the mirror thinking it could be a little bigger or smaller in certain areas. If he was a good doctor I would have returned to let him know my feelings but he's not worthy of my time anymore.

Hi My dear I share your flings but I looked at your results and before and after pictures and I saw that you REALLY had great awsome results. You braged proudly about never going back to see your dr for followup which is not a wise thing. From the picturs you posted I feel your dr did a wonderful job on you but you did not take care of you I don't think its fair to blame your doctor I wish my results are half as good as you
sweety I never ever had dr shahine do surgery on me I was worked on by a real doctor ... i went to shahines office once and never went back because i didnt have a good impression.. i never spoke about my other surgery with you..ispoke to a tall fat woman so please stop lying
also please show me my before and after pics ... i never ever went to this doctor and got anything done i went to his poffice and it smelled like vomit it wasnt clean and he is NOT BOARD CERTIFIED...I asked questions about fixing my body i think you are writing to the wrong person... or work for him.. you are the slimiest set.. the dr never ses the patient i read horrior stories about him in florida and he caters to only spanish and black women in urban ares who arent up on everything about surgery... i went to a real surgeon who saw me the first visit but his results were horrible i am not the ghetto type like you sound like with this talk about bragging about things etc.. I am discrete and a professional... so please.. dr shahiune is an obgyn who learned how to use a lipo machine.. the way nyu has classes so does harvard.. it doesnt mean he was a harvard trained surgeon and when i checked with the amerian board of plastic surgery he aint on it.. so he NEVER OPERATED ON ME SO WHERE DO YOUGET THIS FICTIONAL BEFORE AND AFTER PIC AND CONVERSATION... WHO THE HECK ARE YOU... PPL see for yourselves how unscrupulous and calculating these ppl are.. it took one visit to turn me off and the reviews from real patients.. if someone out there looks like me AFTER surgery it is because shahine is no surgeon.. tired of these fly by night medspa type of ppl doing this.. or ob gyns and pediatricians all of a sudden take a class on a machine and start to operate.. this is still surgery... it is your life..

Almost one year later.

Hello everyone

It's almost a year since my surgery. I'm still not happy with the results. Instead of feel happy that my butt got a little bigger I'm self conscious abt the unevenness he gave me in my love handles,butt cheeks, and dimpling on my lower cheeks. It's pretty sad. My bf said I should be happy bc he sees a difference but I'm not. When I wear my faJa I look great when i take it off its like WTF. Anyway don't go to this guy (dr aymen Shahine) he's a thief and a liar. Post op and pre-op care was a total failure on his part. It hurts to still have to pay this guy through my care credit.

you do not have 'great awesome results' if you don't feel good about the results. Don't let "Love my new body' tell you otherwise, I'm sure she works for him. Good Luck!! PS you're not alone I'm very unhappy with my results as well.
have some time on my hands so i can respond now. My experience with Dr shahine was really really good. He is very kind,caring, really honest and can be trusted. Our family knows him for over 6 years. He operated on my mother a few years ago then my sister and later my other sister and I was done last. I will post some additional pictures and a video of the surgery that my mother shot of me during the procedure ( which I gave to him as a gift to put on youtube ,wwwhttp://youtu.be/6eIcioJsSJY). I read the negative comments people posted and they were all exaggerated. besides they did not post their pictures. It could be any competitor or ex unhappy employee, or a really unrealistic weirdo lady.One Lady had a very bad outcome from another Dr and when she couldnt get an appointment with Dr Shahine she wrote tons of negative comments about him all over the place. Another lady never met him and wrote negative comments about him just based on the other womans anger. Most of the criticisim they posted about him was in reality good !!. Look at the pictures that they posted. Great results . One lady braged that she never came for follow up and posted her pictures that showed dramatic, beautiful improvement but i could see lines of tight compression garments on her skin which she could have easily avoided if she came to him for follow up. Another lady was unhappy because she shrunk two sizes!!!!, well with most lipo doctors, people dont shrink any sizes!!. They only remove a some bulges of fat!! so dr shahine really did a great job on her. I feel these people have unrealistic expectations, and nothing makes them happy. Another lady said he is fake, how crazy, hahahaha. He is a real MD in practice for over 20 years, and is fully liscenced in a few different states. He is an obgyn who had additional training in cosmetic surgery at some of the best institutions in the world. I saw the actual certificates and he also put them in his website, NY beautysurgeon.com, and thats why I think he does such excllent work for he understands women's needs and body. Also in my research I discovered that liposuction was invented byan obgyn, Dr Fisher. Google inventor of liposuctio .also inventor of abdominoplasty was Dr kelly, another obgyn. I have personally met many of the patients whose pictures are on you tube while I was in in his waiting room and in the vast majority of cases people are very happy.There were few complaints here and there like anything else, ( only god is perfect). Most of these patients wore very tight clothings that gave them some lines and bumps and did not follow the instructions he gave them. I have given my honest to God opinion and experience wit the Doctor and please see my video on youtube, which I posted in this review and pictures and contact me for any questions. I will try to answer whenever i can in my free time
To all please see the video of my surgery on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eIcioJsSJY I have also posted some updated pictures of the progression of my surgery on my review

One year later

Hello everyone

It's one year later And I receives a one year follow up phone call from his office in Brooklyn. The women I originally made the appointment with I believe her name is Nagla called and I told her the truth and she wants me to follow up with her. I told her how I don't think DR Shahine would fix what he did on me Bc of all the truth that was said from this website. She said this is a professional business. They try to make their patients happy and if I wasn't happy I should have called her. I was just calling the DR myself. I want my body to look good. Not lumpy. Let's see what Nagla says. I'm not giving him a penny more. I'm still paying off that surgery one year later.

I had my surgery with him over 3 months ago and he destroyed my body I allready had nice curves and wasn't overweight he made my butt start half way up my back so I have a creas where the foam the told me to wear was ending and it looks like I have 2 square love handles coming out the top of my pants , my butt looks long and square and not round like it should . I gained weight after surgery like they told me in hopes my butt will fill out but I ended up gaining weight everywhere else including my stomach where I was told I wouldn't gain it back and my stomach wasn't big to begin with now it looks uneven and I have a roll of fat under my bra where he didn't remove the fat , he told me yet another lie and said it's from my bra . I followed all there instructions and still continue with massages that I do once or twice a week . The dents in my butt that I needed him to fill in stand out even more now because he putt more fat above them and to high up . He offered me a touch up but I'm not letting him touch me again I'm going to Miami to a doctor with great credantials that I should have done in first place . I should not have listen to all the lies they told me . I believe he has done some good work but you have to get him on a good day . My surgery was 4 days after it was scheduled and I spent 3 of them in that office when he finely started and injected me with the fluids he told me I have to get numb so he made me walk into another room blown up like a ballon and he started working on someone else , left me there for 3 hours and had me pee in a diaper I ended up having an anxiety attack and they gave me pills to calm me down , when he finely worked in me I was in pain throught half the surgery and my body was shaking . I regret chosing him not only because of the horrible experiance but he also destroyed my nice curves and left me looking unnatural . I will write a full revue with pictures soon . Ladies cut your loess and don't go for touch ups with him , go to someone else !!!
OMG!! I feel terrible that you had to experience all of that!! I certainly wouldn't recommend him to anyone! His staff gave me the bare minimum in regards to how aftercare! I had to do all the research on my own! I'm still researching different garments and such because they told me to get a pilates mat (which I did) and use a book (REALLY???!) to make my stomach flatter....I did research and found out that it was in fact an abdominal board that I needed to use...he is the worst and all his idiotic staff does is lie for his sorry, pathetic ass. I had surgery 8 weeks ago and my stomach is uneven and still has, what I believe, to be fluids because it's just not as flat as it should be. Don't get me wrong, it's flat, but not how it should be. I may end up going to Miami or DR....I don't think I can let him touch me again.
Don't , he offered me a touch up but I wouldn't do it even if it was free of charge . I had a small stomach to beggin with , followed all instructions with garments and mat also getting massages twice a week and my stomach has creases and chunks of fat left behind , my butt looks horrible as well . Out of all the women that I kept in touch none of them are happy , one of them says her stomach looks horrible . I'm going to Miami in January I allready found a doctor with 25 years of experiance , great credentials and not one bad revue , they also have a recovery house you can stay in for 5 days and a nurse to help you for the first day . I have to choice but get it fixed but I'm not letting this man touch me again !!! Btw they wash the equipment in a sink in his office or the bathroom I have seen it and I have seen every room in that place , there is no other way the could sterilize anything in there .

Can someone recommend a good bbl surgeon

Hello everyone
Nearly two years. Still not happy and I had a follow up wit Nagla who made me happy by telling me he will fix it for free but upon follow up with DR shahine it the same shit. Had to wait hours for him and that turn me away from him once again. I can't!!!!!! Wait for hours. I have a life. So here I am asking if anyone knows a good surgeons. I see on IG all these nice round shape women that dance on stage (starlets) but they are all shady abt their surgery. I don't want to pay 10G again. :0(

Please help. This is round three for me until I get the body I want.

Idk why these photos are coming out sideways. I def took them straight.

For all this money u paid and he butchered u u should sue
So sorry that you ladies have had these horrible experiences. Look up Dr.Andrew Jimerson in Atlanta, GA he's awesome at bbl & lipo. Hope this helps
oh jeezeā€¦ i set up a consultation next week now I'm so nervous :/. Does anyone recommend another doctor in NY?
Ayman shahine

Dr Ayman shahine as I read is extremely tardy! That is very true. I had a 9PM (who does surgery so late) appointing and I was seen at 430am. So I WAITED 7 HOURS! Yes I was pissed I wanted a refund and I wanted to leave. The reception at 11pm said it would be 2 hrs and when 3 hrs passed I complained again. Anyway best advice, sign in find out how many people before you (I had 4) and walk/shop/eat/ run errands and come back. Ask them to call u when you are next. I wish someone had told me that as I was on 5th ave and I could have shopped. Make sure they give you all the after care you need as far as the supply list. I wasn't given this list. Make sure you get the prescriptions before the day of surgery so you have the pain killers ready. Unlike me I received the prescription day of and couldn't get anyone to go to the pharmacy for 2 days. I also didn't like the fact I didn't meet the doctor until the day of surgery. The consult was with his secretary Nagla. Don't make your decisions based on my experience bc the doctor did Do a good job on my booty. My pics are proof.