Cheek Augmentation (Fillers) -Toronto, ON

After suffering from hollowing in my lower eye lid...

After suffering from hollowing in my lower eye lid area and dark shadows - I decided to visit a few surgeons in the area, see if they could help treat my eye area and my sagging cheeks. Then I heard about this "Liquid Face Lift Treatment" that Dr. Adibfar is doing. I happen to know one of his patients and I really like how natural she looks - youthful but not a pillow face. She is 45, looks AMAZING. I shopped around just to be sure and realized he really IS exceptional. Years of being afraid to use fillers and suffering from depletion from aging. I feel silly that I was scared. The man is an expert injector and knows the facial anatomy inside out. He used a wonderful filler, it was so silky. No swelling or bruising around my eyes. Dark color gone. Mentioned something about vitamins, anti oxidants in the filler. My sagging cheeks and jowls have lifted. My jaw line looks smoother. I can't believe it. Along with my sagging skin, my spirit has been lifted - rejuvenated inside and out. Thank you Dr. Adibfar for the "Liquid Face Lift Treatment - I want to let everyone know how grateful I am - you are worth every dollar.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the cheek augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the cheek augmentation community.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon