Needed Refresher! - Bellevue, WA

This recommendation does not come lightly, as I...

This recommendation does not come lightly, as I feel my experience at Dr. Young's practice has positively impacted my life. For natural and beautiful results- I would say Dr. Young is the best plastic surgeon in the Seattle area. At Dr. Young's office I have never received the standard 15 minute filler. Rather, he has always taken great time, which seems very important to me as --from the patient perspective-- learning curve regarding all the various options can be overwhelming. I have found that in the hands of Dr. Young, one can relax in the knowledge that his skill is the very best, the results personal and best possible appearance the outcome.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Young is an incredibly skilled physician-- the best out there.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Fat Transfer community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Fat Transfer community today.
I was wanting to no the answer about my lips were they suppose to look the way they do Goin thru the healing process are was it a surgery went wrong