I Am 26 Years Old, I Am Originally Bangladeshy but Living in New York. I Have Brown Skin Tone with Freckles. - New York, NY

I got pregnant back in 2012.And my freckles got...

I got pregnant back in 2012.And my freckles got worse (in my opinion).I always like clear skin and this freckles bothers me a lot.So did so many researches and decided to do Chemical peel(since I have brown skin,IPL is not for me???? that's what I heard).I was so confused,I didn't know which treatment to do(after all it's on my face).So after many researches I went to Skintology and I had a free consultation with aesthetician Yana and she explained and suggested to do Chemical peel to remove my freckles.And I decided to take the chance and do it to see if I can get my dream clear skin.

My skin after chemical peel

My skin definitely looks brighter and the freckles r lighter than before.This was my first treatment of chemical peel.I am happy with the result and want to go for next one ,hoping the best so far it's all good.But hate the fact how it peels and I was embarrassed to go outside.Since the weather is cold so it helped me cover my face and neck with a scarf and hat.

After 15 days

I definitely need to do 3-4 times to remove all the freckles I have on my face but so far I loved the result from my first one and it inspired me and gave me hope to to few more.The freckles on my skin looks a little lighter and My skin looks even tone wise.
Skintology /Yana