Kindness And Compassion.... -New York, NY

I had a awesome experience with Dr Cutolo and his...

I had a awesome experience with Dr Cutolo and his staff.
I am a 52 year old woman who had heavily hooded eyes lids and felt very self conscious.
I had a couple of consults and stopped after my consult with Dr Cutolo. .I didn't have to spend my time with office managers and front desk receptionists trying to sway me into having the procedure with them. Who's the doctor anyway? I didn't walk out the door I ran. Then the never ending phone calls reminding me I left without making an appointment and I didn't leave a deposit I was so turned off.. I made an appointment for a free consult with Dr Cutolo The nicest and kindest Dr you will ever meet not at all pushy. It was my decision mine alone.I made the appointment to have my upper eyelids done. On the day of my procedure without being put under I was fully aware of what Dr Cutolo was doing because every step of the way he informed me so I wasn't scared....Buy far the best bedside manner and the most caring Dr I ever met. My eyes look absolutely gorgeous and I'm only nine days into my healing. I have had people ask me who did your eyes? I happily say Dr Cutolo.
New York Plastic Surgeon