Safest Experience I've Had -West Orange, NJ

I moved to the U.S from South America at a very...

I moved to the U.S from South America at a very young age. Growing up in a new country was difficult. As I became older and older I started noticing certain changes in me. I was always sensitive about my appearance, primarily my nose. No matter where I went Ive had to look down or to the side because I did not like the way my nose was shaped. Having a bump in my bridge area made it difficult for me to go out with my friends, i felt like the ugly duckling of the group. I wanted this to change. After a while wait I started researching places where they could help me with my confidence and low self esteem. I came across Dr.Eric M. Joseph and his office in West Orange, NJ. I am very glad to have met this wonderful person. Dr. Joseph helped me go through this procedure with courage. With his expertise, he decreased the bump in my bridge. He also raised the tip of my nose giving me a brand new nose I can say. After the surgery I realized this was the best choice I have ever made. I was afraid right before surgery but i lost my fear one second to the other, I knew I was in good hands!
After I had my rhinoplasty done my face had the regular swelling for less than a week but I never felt any pain. Today I am three months after my procedure and no regrets. I am happy with what I paid, but how happy I am cannot be measured as I am a new person with a new nose and a lot of confidence!

I'm happy to hear that you like your results
Yay for your success! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I second what Zooster says, we'd love to see your photos.
I am glad you are happy with the results. Congrats! How was recovery for you? Will you share some photos with us?
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

On my first visit to Dr. Joseph's office I was very nervous as any other person would be. I patiently waited for my scheduled appointment. Everyone in the office were friendly, it felt as if i already had met them before. As Dr. Joseph walked into the room, a smile on his face greeted me and made me feel comfortable. He was very open and described the work he had done. We became friends in a short period and so I explained to him the situation I was in. He is very understanding and with no hesitation he wanted to help me. Step by step i was walked through the procedure and with his technology I saw the possible outcomes of how my nose would look. Always kind and polite when talking to you I honestly felt safe at all time, very trustworthy.