Reanimation Surgery Consideration - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Lee was the most congenial doctor I have ever...

Dr Lee was the most congenial doctor I have ever met and took a significant amount of time to talk to me since my situation is not common (thankfully for all you people out there). I had a rare brain tumor and suffered some long term facial nerve damage. I came to Dr. Lee to find out what options for correction are available to me. I took away a lot of information and confidence.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Additionally, the staff was exceptionally friendly and prompt. This office is run like a first rate operation and attention to detail is made (refreshing since I visited other surgeons in the area and cannot say the same). There is a reason that Dr. Kim has such confidence from patients.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facial Reconstructive Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facial Reconstructive Surgery community today.