Finally I Went for Restylane for Undereye Bags - New York, NY

As I was concerned about my undereye bags and also...

As I was concerned about my undereye bags and also I didn't know what to do to get rid of it then I asked a question about undereye bags in my previous post here in this site and few doctor answered me back (click here to view my Q&A). All of a sudden from not knowing what to do to I already done something to get rid of it and I am pretty happy about it. I am posting my pictures to give you guys a clear idea.

Are you still happy with the results? How long did it last? Thank you for posting the pictures. They look great
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Your eyes look great!  Do you remember how many vials of restylane you had injected?
Sure!If I am not mistaking,I think he used 0.6 and I have 0.4 left and The doctor also told me,he will see me after a week.If he or I think that a little bit touch needed to make it perfect,I can also do that without buying another whole new one.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Let start from Dr. George Yang has a lot of patient of answering my tons of questions,not even he answered it but also explained everything.Such a great doctor.