Thermi RF - Oakland, NJ

I was approaching a time in my life that when I...

I was approaching a time in my life that when I looked in the mirror I was not happy with what I was seeing. I am 57 years old and have always looked younger then my age until the last few years. My lower jaw line was showing loose skin and it lost its's contour.I found Dr. William Song through my sister and have never looked back.
I received the ThermiTight with lipo on a friday after work. It took about an hour and a half for the procedure. First you are numbed so there is no pain.I did keep my eyes closed the whole time,that is just my preference. His excellent skill and well trained staff made the experience minimal.
I did have to keep my face wrapped over the weekend. This is important to follow.
I had minimal swelling and bruising.
I returned to work on Monday and by Thursday you could not even tell I had a procedure.
Dr William Song

I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Song and his staff. I had first tried Ultherapy but was unhappy with the results.Dr. Song made sure that I was happy with how I looked. He set up a new plan for me to have ThermiTight with lipo. His expertise and skill are outstanding. I am a registered nurse and know a great doctor when I see him. I am so happy now with the results ThermiTight with lipo have given me. When I look in the mirror now I see a contoured jaw line and people keep telling me how wonderful I look. Thank you Dr. William Song Omni Health Professionals, LLC You can find him at:Song@docpages.com Kathleen M.

Hey there, just wanted to follow up as it's been almost one year since your treatment, how are your results holding up? Would love for you to add photos to your review.
Please post pics..or could u PM me? I luve in NJ and wa told this should be done on me.Ty for your time