Last Year I Was 42 Years of Age and Had Smart Lipo Done by Dr. Carreon - Seguin, TX

It was not worth it, she just took my money and...

It was not worth it, she just took my money and told me she did her job. I'm sorry but she is not to be trusted. I don't think she know what she is doing and she is just ripping people off. I talked to her staff and sent pic's of what she didn't do and she would never talk to me, she would just tell them to say she did her job. Just like a lot of you I cried because I trusted her in giving me what I paid for.
( SmartLipo ) She did not and I wish I could sue her.
Thank you so much for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Smart Lipo community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Smart Lipo community today.

More Information

At my follow up visit I expressed my disappointment. I was told, by Dr. Carreon that she did her job and I need to work out, and she can't help me whit that. There were after pictures taken but I didn't get a copy. I was told to wait a few more weeks for more swelling to go down to see better results. I did and I cried, because no matter how long you wear a compression garment its going to show after you take it off. And by the way I was told to wear it for six months. (Crazy) I called and expressed how upset I was and was told to email some pic's, so I did. Her staff called me back and said Dr. Carreon fells she did her job. I was so mad I told her that I was going to go to two other Doctors to see what they thought about her job. (Work) On the date of 9/19/13 I went to Dr. T. Jeneby in San Antonio Tx. I gave them my before pictures for Dr. Carreon and of cores I was told what I've been telling Dr. Carreon. Nothing much at all was taken out. And i was quoted 3,500.00 for upper and lower. A few weeks later I went to Dr. L Bennack. I didn't get to see her that day because she had gotten sick and didn't come in that day. He staff looked me over and took measurements, I let her see the before and after pictures for Dr. Carreon. And of cores she didn't see much difference in looking at me or the measurements she took and the before pictures. Upon conversation I learned that Dr. Bennack and her staff went to School (Training) with Dr. Carreon. Both places don't charge you anything if you have to come back and your not happy. Dr. Carreon does. I've decided to pay the high prices and go to a board certified Doctor. I lost more by doing it the cheap way. But I still think it cost to mush, and that's why people like myself go for the cheaper Doctors to get it done. I think it should go by size. I'm 5'7 157lbs and someone else is 5'7 257lbs and we pay the same price is crazy to me. It takes a whole lot more work on her then it does me. Doctors make it more cost efficient for normal people like myself that want it done, but have to save for a year or two get it done. And some still can't afford it. Be Blessed, Hope this helps someone.
aweee - really sorry to hear that. I did Ilipo a few years ago, and it was no results. I know how you feel. Hope your next procedure will give you what you want.
I hope your second procedure was much better.
So sorry for u not getting the results u wanted. What is it next step?
Dr. Carreon

Dr. Carreon is a nice person to get you to trust her, then she turns to a wolf in sheep clothing.