Breast decision I've ever made :)

I've been wanting to have breast augmentation...

I've been wanting to have breast augmentation surgery since I had my first daughter 11 years ago. I now have 2 daughters and decided now that I'm done having children, it's time to follow through with my dream and get my boobs fixed. I'm a pretty confident person but I have been insecure about my boobs for years. I needed to do this for my own self confidence.

I was referred to Dr. Fryer in Draper UT. by a friend. I had my surgery 3 days ago and am already so pleased with the results. The price was very reasonable and the center I went to even offered a bonus with a choice to receive a free session of Botox or Latisse. The only con I can think of is the side effects of all the medications I have to take during the healing process. Everything else has been great so far! My boobs look 100% better, my confidence is already boosted and I think they will help motivate me to get into better physical condition.
I wouldn't recommend the surgery to anyone that still plans on having kids or if you're doing it to please anyone but yourself. If you want this surgery, do it for YOU, no one else.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Referred by a friend. I would highly recommend my Dr. so anyone in SLC, UT. if you're looking for a great surgeon, see Dr. Fryer.