Breast decision I've ever made :)

I've been wanting to have breast augmentation...

I've been wanting to have breast augmentation surgery since I had my first daughter 11 years ago. I now have 2 daughters and decided now that I'm done having children, it's time to follow through with my dream and get my boobs fixed. I'm a pretty confident person but I have been insecure about my boobs for years. I needed to do this for my own self confidence.

I was referred to Dr. Fryer in Draper UT. by a friend. I had my surgery 3 days ago and am already so pleased with the results. The price was very reasonable and the center I went to even offered a bonus with a choice to receive a free session of Botox or Latisse. The only con I can think of is the side effects of all the medications I have to take during the healing process. Everything else has been great so far! My boobs look 100% better, my confidence is already boosted and I think they will help motivate me to get into better physical condition.
I wouldn't recommend the surgery to anyone that still plans on having kids or if you're doing it to please anyone but yourself. If you want this surgery, do it for YOU, no one else.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Referred by a friend. I would highly recommend my Dr. so anyone in SLC, UT. if you're looking for a great surgeon, see Dr. Fryer.

Thank your for sharing your story on RealSelf. Your results look fabulous! Glad to hear you feel more confident already. Okay, I have to ask, did you go with the bonus Botox or Latisse?  :)  Keep us posted!

Thank you! I chose Latisse. I couldnt think of anywhere Id want Botox done and dont want to have to keep going back for treatments. Ill let you know how the Latisse works out :-)

Wish I could figure out a cute symbol for eyelashes!

You look good: so perfectly even!
Thanks! My right is a bit snkmmore swollen than my left but that is going away. I cant wait to go bra shopping!
sknmmore = more. -_-
what kind of implants are they? very good price. look great :)
Thank you :-) Theyre silicone. 375 cc's. That photo was taken the day after surgery. Not too swollen and no visible bruising. Ill post another once theyre completely healed.
I was the same as u: I had no brusining either: and very little swelling: your welcome to take a peak at my pics if u like! I'm 2 weeks out:
Yours look amazing! Perfect size. Did you go mod or high profile? Do you have any before pics?
Thank you: I have Hp; I have more pics on my profile!