Hi Im Rosanna 36 Years Bery Active Lady - Los Angeles, CA

Well i have alot to say about my experience whit...

well i have alot to say about my experience whit my surgery rhenoplasty and sinus i feel real bad i have alot it probleams for breath andi can sleep and my life is very sad and complicate whit this situation is the most words pain i never experience in my life olmos 20 years but one day i decide to looking one real specialist for sinus and is alot it drs, but wend i read DR KIAM KARIMI profile something inside told me u go it see this dr and now and i was right he do my surgery and after few months later i feel amazin i sleep very good and no more snoring my pain is gone my life is very happy thank u dr for safe my life and make me feel brand new...
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty  community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

well i can discrive how good and profesional is this amazin DR KIAN KARIMY he very good very caritative very human he make me feel very good and trust i only can say thank u DR KARIMI for gime my life back wend i dont see anymore life and expectancy for me now kwow god loves me alot because he sent it to me at ur blessing hands and kwowledge and know this its ur mision god bless you always i never forget this miracle thank u DR KIAN KARIMI