A Masterful Surgeon - New York, NY

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Every aspect of my experience with Dr David Rosenberg was of the very highest caliber. He was recommended by Doctors, friends and patients. I had other consultations, have used other surgeons and found his work exceeded all expectations. He has a gift and a comittment to his patients beyond any other surgeon in NYC. Dr Rosenberg is all that a patient could hope for-no other top surgeon will guarantee that he is the only surgeon doing your procedure. Dr Rosenberg is so thoroughly invested in and familiar with your issues that he will not allow another surgeon to touch his work. Dr David Rosenberg, NY, is the finest, most aesthetically astute plastic surgeon in the annals of surgeons. I have seen numerous of his outcomes, and each will attest, as do I, that no other surgeon takes the time nor has the eye to assess your very particular needs. His work is so exact and so delicately performed that downtime is negligible, and most importantly, so completely natural and individual that no one leaves his care looking anything other than a younger version of you. His manner is warm, engaging and deeply caring; as are all members of his staff. I have never received better care nor a better outcome.