I Need Help Finding an Electrolysis Who Knows What He'she is Doing! - Harrison, NJ

I'll start off by saying that I detest shaving my...

I'll start off by saying that I detest shaving my underarms. For this reason I've sought to permanently remove my under arm hair through electrolysis. I found a deal on Groupon and went today to New Image Electrolysis in Harrison for a free consultation and the electrologist, Maria Rodrigues, gave a short preview of what it would be like and she used the needle and heat method and the tweezer to pull the hair. She did not go over any methods or barely any information with me so I went off of what I've read off the internet. I asked her how long she's done electrology and she said since 2008. Is that a long enough time to be experienced? Anyway I went in with my hair grown out from about 3-4 days from shaving. My big concern is that at some point I felt the tweazer pulling my hair out and not "sliding" out like I've read it is supposed to online. She said I had several hairs in one hair follicle. I'm unsure she knows what she's doing because I felt the hair being tweazed and not sliding out like it's supposed to. Should I find another electrologist? Does anyone know of any good electrologists near Hillside, NJ? Answers to any of these questions would be MUCH appreciated!
Maria Gloria Rodrigues