Late 40s ,single, No Children. - London, England

I am so happy to get my face lift done. i got my...

I am so happy to get my face lift done. i got my confidence back again .i look naturally beautiful and look about 10/15 years younger.i love my new look.Dominic has been supporting me all the way through it from the beginning and step by step. he never made me feel that i am one my own in this procedure. His before care and after care is superb.He always returned my call and my messages quickly.He proved me that there is still doctors who care about their patients.Thanks Dominic.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

When first i met Dominic i said to myself," Yes this is the one i let to touch my face." If you tend to get a facelift done i highly recommend you to go and see Mr Dominic Bray before you make any decision.He knows me .I am very hard to please and a bit fussy.I have studied for many years to find someone to trust to leave my face and my look to.I have been to the top plastic sergeants in london but non of them could convince me if i could trust them enough to let them to do the job for me. I was after a particular procedure that Dominic was the only one to do it in the UK. He is not only an artist in his profession but also a true human being .He is kind ,passionate, lovely,and trustworthy. i have had a braw and face lift with him 16th Jan this year.Its been a month and so now since and that has been the best decision i have ever made in my life.I look beautiful, much younger, and looking fresh and happy. Last Thursday i have been to this party and i almost attract all the eyes even ladies' to myself. I could not believe it and was so surprised. I look so natural that no body even my close friends could guess if i've done any job on my face,at the same time they say "oh my God you look so good ". I myself particularly love my eyes. the eye shape he has given me is just beyond my belief and i get so many complements about my eyes. please feel free to ask any question if you need me to help you going through this procedure. I'll be more than happy to help you. I will finish here with this phrase " Dominic i love you so much for what you've done for me and i was so lucky to find you." Katy I will finish here with this phrase " Dominic i love you so much and i have been so lucky to find you.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.