I Love What Has Happened to my Face - London, England

I am 49 years old and after cancer treatment I...

I am 49 years old and after cancer treatment I wanted my face refreshed so I had a quick lift face lift with Dominic Bray one week ago. The result is astounding. After three days I could see that I had got the result that I wanted. A natural lift that has put my face back 10 years. Dominic said today, I saw him to have the stitches removed, that the result would get better and better. I'm happy with it now !. I was so afraid of looking freaky, I needn't have been. If you have found Dominic Bray and you are looking at his reputation on here as I did, then you are very fortunate. Don't mistake his relaxed manor for someone who is going to be relaxed about your face, I believe he really does care and is passionate about his work, I was not sold anything, I wanted a brow lift and he didn't think I need one. he is meticulous to detail and seemed to really understand the proportions of my face and what had happened to it with age.My stitches will leave me with no scars. I am so happy with the result . My mum and dad like it ! and my husband and four grown up children can now understand why I wanted to have this done, nobody thought I need it ! I have had through illness ,so much surgery that I needed, this is the one that I didn't need to save my life but it has definitely saved my face !
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on your great results! We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)