Face & Neck Lift @ 53 Yrs Old - London, UK

I have always looked after my health and kept fit,...

I have always looked after my health and kept fit, and been conscious of my appearance. I had been using cosmetic fillers in recent years, but after noticing my facial appearance deteriorating decided I wanted a facelift.

I did extensive and almost obsessive research on the internet about procedures, surgeons, etc. I initially considered having a Minilift and had discussed this with another surgeon and made plans to go ahead, however I had a bit of doubt whether it was what I needed. After coming across Dominic's web-site I felt I had to make further enquiries to him.

I firstly spoke to Dominic's assistant Lucy by phone, she is very knowledgeable and a lovely person. She gave me excellent information and advice and made a fairly prompt appointment for a consultation. Dominic explained the Face and Neck Lift procedure in detail, and answered all my questions and concerns, and his recommendations were what I was looking for. He has a lovely manner and personality. After the consultation I decided that I would proceed with Dominic as my earlier plan to have a Minilift would have been a short-term solution. I learnt that the incisions and recovery time would be similar for both procedures.

The operation was arranged within a few weeks of the consultation. Dominic and Lucy provided excellent pre-operation advice by phone and e-mail, including diet information to limit bruising. The Harley Street surgery premises are state of the art. Dominic, Lucy, Miles (the anaesthetist) and the surgery staff are lovely friendly people who are a great help in preparing and reassuring you on the operation day. An overnight stay had been arranged for me at a nearby hotel, then I returned to the surgery the following morning for a check-up. When this was complete I did a little shopping on Oxford Street before catching the train home.

A few days after returning home Dominic phoned me to check progress. I re-visited the clinic 8 days after the procedure for a check-up and removal of stitches. The bruising to my neck area totally disappeared within 12 days, and after 14 days I did a 10km run.

I made the right decision choosing Dominic to carry out the surgery, he is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly and I would recommend him to anyone. He provides an excellent service backed up by first class staff, premises and patient care. Dominic and his team are always available to advise.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly and I would recommend him to anyone. He provides an excellent service backed up by first class staff, premises and patient care. Dominic and his team are always available to advise.

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing!