10 Years - Best Decision I Made for Myself.

I made this decision when I turned 18 and was...

I made this decision when I turned 18 and was convinced to do so in order to feel better about myself about simple things like clothing and to even out my figure. It was not done to impress men, but for me. It was the best decision I have ever made.

I still am not the size I would like to be, but my doctor did a wonderful job in explaining how my body will adjust and change as time goes on. To this day I still get compliments and I still feel great about myself. I like the way I can wear dresses now.

The only downside is that it is or it can be very uncomfortable or painful depending on how your body takes it, but with the proper care and direction-following, it's a seamless recovery. I am looking forward to my next appointment in the future to add to the goal I originally had.

I have decided to remain with the same doctor. He stays updated with current medical and social trends, and is not afraid to be completely honest. The staff at the office are very warm and welcoming. I wish the best for anyone taking this step foward. It has changed my life for the better. It makes me feel so great about myself.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely understanding and not judgemental. He makes you feel comfortable about your decision and well informed of all the facts before you choose the decision that is best for you.