1 Month Post Op TT-Well Worth It!

I am 1 month post op FTT. I still show signs of...

I am 1 month post op FTT. I still show signs of swelling and am sore.. The tightening of my abdominal muscles was highly suggested by friends who had also had a TT. (they did NOT have the ab muscles tightened) My bruising is now gone and I am beginning to stand up straighter as well.

I am a 31 year old mom of 4 children (back to back pregnancies). I am a runner/weigth lifter. With all the excersise I do weekly I still could not tighten my skin on my lower "tummy". I looked great in clothes but in a bikini, linquire, or dresses I needed work. After 4 years of research, consoltations and working out, I finally found a doctor I trusted.

The post op is not glamourous, but well worth every dollar, ache, and stitch. As you can imagine being an active mom, the resting part was the hardest part. Every day gets better and I look great! Would I do it again? YES!

Dr. Steinmetz

He explains things very well. Drew pictures of what he would do exactly. Showed me pages and pages of his work-excellent. Talked to me about post op BEFORE the procedure. He made sure I

You look awesome. Thanks for posting.
OMGosh you are tiny! You look great!
You look great!!!