Still in Recovery Day 16

I Had My Tummy Tuck And Liposuction On Match 16...

I Had My Tummy Tuck And Liposuction On Match 16 2013 . I Am 24 Years Old And I Wanted To Do This Because Of The Way My Stomach Looked After My Daughter .

The First Two Days Were The Worst But Bearable The Scariest Thing For Me Is When I Awoke From The Anesthesia,You Get Sent Home The Same Day , I Suggest Go Online And Look Up Some Surgical Pillows That Will Help Keep You Comfortable While In Bed ,I'm More Stressed Because I'm Used To DIing Everything So Bring In Bed And Limited To The Things I Can Do Blows Lol Overall I Can't Really Think Of Much More If I Do I Will Post It Any Questions Feel Free To Ask :-) .... I Am Very Happy With My New Belly And Can't Wait till I'm Ready To Shop Fire New Clothes ;-)

Hello Everyone As You Know I Had A Tummy Tuck And...

Hello Everyone As You Know I Had A Tummy Tuck And Liposuction Done 12 Days Ago And I'm In Need Of Advice I Think The Liposuction Done On My Sides And A Little On My Back Is Worst Then The Actual Tummy Tuck :-( My Back Is Still Bruised And Super Sore ! I'm Still Not Standing Straight And I'm Getting Very Frustrated Anyone Familiar With This And Can Offer Some Advice Please :-(

Hi Ladies I'mGoing To Try And Post Some Pictures...

Hi Ladies I'mGoing To Try And Post Some Pictures Today But Because My Phone Is An Android The Website Won't Upload My Pics :-(.... Anywho Today Id Day 16 And I Have To Tell You A Few Days Ago I Was Getting Frustrated Because Of The Lower Back Pain Because I Was Unable To Stand Up Straight And The Lipo On My Sides Was Hurting Me Allot I Don't Know if It's Because Of Time But I Bought The Arnica Cream And I've Been Giving Myself Massages And I'm Feeling 100X Better And I'm Almost Standing Up Completely Straight ;-)..... I'm Berry Happy Because I Had Taken My Daughter Out Of School For A Week But Thankfully Tomorrow She Will Start Going Again Because I'm Walking ALot Better ... Hopefully I'll Be Able To Post Pictures Later On Take Care Ladies And Good Luck
Dr.Terhani

On His Work I'll Give Him A 10. However More Patient Contact And Concern Would Have Been Appreciated I Chose Dr. Terhani In Ridgewood Queens His Pricess Vary Depending On The Person. I Think He Is A Little Pricey But So Far My Results Were Worth Every Penny. I Believe He Did Great And His Staff Is Very Nice. However I Would Have Appreciated If I Would Have Seen Him Within The First Week. It Is Day 10 And I Still Have Not Seened A Doctor. I Have Seen His Staff Like The Ladies Who Are Always There I'm Unsure Of There Job Title, But They Cleaned My Incision Changed My Dressing And Removed My Drain Then Told Me Everything Is Looking Good Which I Would Have Rather Heard From A Doctor. They Did A Good Job Although I'm Not Certain They Are Certified To Do So But I'm Sure They're Trained To.

I think you need to give things some time, especially the lipo. It takes weeks for the swelling to subside and may still come on late in the day for a few months. Are you wearing a compression garment?
Hi Mommy2Two .. Yes I Wear My Garmett Almost 24/7 I've Been Putting Some Icy Hot And it Helps A Little ... I Thought I Would Be Standing Straight By Now ... And Also I've Been Giving Myself Little Back Massages And My Back Feels Lumpy Is This Normal ? I See My Doctor On Sunday I Can't Wait I'm Going To Get A Massage And I Hippie It Helps Because My Lower Back Is Killing Me ... Thanks For Responding I Really Appreciate it :-)
Could you please post before & after pictures since they are the best indicator of what's really happening.
I Wanted Too But This Website Does Not Let Me Post Up Pics With Android :-( If You Will Like Send Me Your Email And I Can Send You A Pic
As A Matter Fact Give Me A Minute I'm Going To Try To With My Computer
j_d_jackson@hotmail.com
Any aquelling? And have you starters your massage? I am 11 days post op today And eventhough i dont hav loase My belly is not As flat as it was before surgery( I was 118 lb) before surgery
Hi P2013 I Did Get A Massage And It Really Helps Loosen Up The Belly ..... Give Your Stomach Time And Wear Your Garmet Your Stomach Will Go Down Slowly But Surely :-)
Ok thank you hun :)