Premanent Eye Twitching from Latisse Use-Las vegas

I must say Latisse does work! However I have a...

I must say Latisse does work! However I have a premanent twitch in my left eye after using it. I ran out 2 1/2 months ago. I still have twitching. After 3 weeks of the bottle going dry my eyelashes went back to what they were. It was nice having longer thicker lashes, but oh well. I do not think if someone gave me a bottle that I would use it. It's not worth the annoying eye twitch. It is embarrsing when talking to people.

I got this product half price because my daughter worked for a plastic surgeon. Did not have to see a doctor to get this.

I have been using Latisse for four months and my left eye has been twitching for the last month. I quit using it when that started but I'm still twitching!
I've only used latisse a few times, but since I started using it I've had the same problem in my left eye.
I used latisse for about 4 months, it worked. Unfortunately my left eye twitches when I talk as well. I have been off it for two months now and it's still the same. I would love to hear from someone who had twitching but now it's gone. It makes me so upset to think I will be like this for the rest of my life:(
My previous comment you replied to was posted over a year ago. I can't recall the last time it was that I used latisse but I am happy to say its been months since I've experienced twitching in my eye.

Hi Henderson,

Have you asked a doctor about the twitching, do you know if it's permanent? Also, here's some info on side effects maybe the eye twitching is there, if not you might want to ask the doctors. Please keep me updated. Thanks for coming to the latisse community.

-Britt

My doctor didn't seem to think the eye twitching was related but I'm not convinced. It's been a few months since I last used Latisse and I am having much less twitching. What a relief!