Zygoma Fracture About 6 Months Ago and It is Misaligned? (photo)

I had a fracture in the zygoma about 6 months ago and it is misaligned. The eye has sunken about 2-3 mm and its causing some sight problems. I got a ct scan and it looks like the bones aren't aligned, like the zygoma is behind the nose bone. Theres also a fracture above the teeth. I get a lot of pain around the fracture and eye when chewing not the left side. What are my options? Can it be opened and corrected?

Sunken eye socket after facial trauma

Yes you can have corrective surgery to improve. Whether it is re fracturing the bones and fixing them in a better position or the use of customized artificial bone grafts to correct the contour abnormality is something your Plastic Surgeon can help you with.