Zoom Whitening Vs. Brite Smile

Which is better, Zoom whitening or Brite Smile? Which one lasts longer?

Zoom vs. Britesmile / Which is Better?

+2

I have used both the Zoom and Brightsmile machines and can confidently say that Zoom whitening is a superior product. Zoom has come out with three different machines over the years ( Zoom, Zoom 2, and Zoom Advanced Power). Zoom AP is the latest model and far superior to Brightsmile in my opinion. Zoom requires less chair time and there is less postoperative sensitivity compared to Brightsmile. If you're looking for a quick way to enhance your smile, call a Zoom certified office and get yourself scheduled!

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom and Britesmile are brands of the same method

+2

Both products are in office light assisted teeth whitening. However, for full disclosure Zoom bought out Britesmile, so it is likely that they are identical at this point.

If they ARE the same, I would choose based on price.

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom vs. Brite Smile

+1

They products are almost identical.  The longevity of your results depend entirely on your diet.  Staying away from food and drinks that stain your teeth will help your results last longer.  Coffee is one of the biggest culprits in staining your teeth.  If you're a coffee drinker we recommend drinking it through a straw so it does not touch the front of your teeth

Regards,

Peter Mann DDS

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Additional Info

+1

Just to add to all the answers here. The longevity of the whitening results mostly depends on your diet and oral hygiene habits. After achieving the desired whitening result, you don't really need to do whitening again for up to a year, but based on your personal biology, diet and hygiene the results may vary, no matter what whitening system you use.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Zoom and Britesmile are the same

+1

Be sure its Zoom advanced tho, the older lights dont work as well. Have trays made for either method so you can do touch ups later.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

In-office whitening brands: Zoom and Britesmile

+1

Zoom and Britesmile are brand names for in-office whitening procedures. Both use similar materials and take about the same amount of time. Both will also achieve similar results.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.