I Had Zoom Approx 6 Mo Ago - I Still Can Not Eat Anything Spicey, Sour, Sweet or Hot, Is this Normal?

After 6 mo my mouth/tongue is still swollen, roof is tender as well as the top of my throat. The inside of my mouth feels like it's peeling and I can scrap out the guey mater with my fingers. The corners of my lips crack. I feel that this is a long time chemical burn. The technician that applied zoom had to stop mid-cycle and re-start procedure - is there a timer or just full cycle again??

Post-Zoom Problems.

This sounds like a worrisome situation.  You should go back to the dentist or get another opinion immediately.  

Washington Dentist

Zoom 6 months ago and my teeth and mouth are still sensitive

We have done hundreds of zooms in my office and have never heard of or seen anything like that before.  Normally teeth are sensitive for 24 hours and no more.  I would definitely recommend you return to your dentist or consult a medical doctor to determine what may be causing your problems.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist