Zirconium, Porcelain, Ceramic or Plastic Crown? Which one is better for my health?

I am 23 and almost my whole teeth are seperated.I have too many lacking teeth. I want to fix my teeth and smile but i have some concerns about it. Are they gonna bad for my health in a long period? Are they radioactive? What can i do?

Zirconium, Porcelain, Ceramic or Plastic Crown? Which one is better for my health

+1

Zirconia is a type of metal, actually white in color. Porcelain and ceramic are the same. Plastic is weaker, and most likely not going to last as long as you would like. My favorite, for many reasons, is porcelain, and more specifically Emax porcelain. No, none of these materials are radioactive. There are some issues with metal with some people, but I have not heard of any issues with Zirconia, however it is not my favorite material. Gold is another option, although metal, with high gold content (precious vs. non-precious metal) the tissue respond very favorable, albeit in my opinion, not as well as porcelain.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist