Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty my best option for a sloped bridge and a more refined tip? (photo)

I was wondering if my nose type would be a good candidate for a non-surgical nose job. I want my nose to be less bulbous and for it to protrude out of my face less. I would also like for it to have a more sloped bridge. Would the non-surgical route be a good option for me?

Possible changes with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is great for adding volume and height to the nose, and thereby creating refinement.  However with your nose, you already have good projection and height, so further augmentation would not be attractive.  Surgical rhinoplasty would be the best option for achieving your cosmetic concerns.  

No good option other than rhinoplasty to have a smaller nose

+1
Only a rhinoplasty can achieve the improvements you desire. Seek out a board certified rhinoplasty specialist with excellent training and experience to start. Fillers are not the answer for you.

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical nose job

+1
 Injecting fillers into the nose  will only make the nose bigger and wider and higher, not smaller. A surgical rhinoplasty can shave down the hump and reduce the columellar show and narrow the tip and bridge line. 

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip etc.

+1
Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip etc. is your best choice  NOT fillers. Fillers will not do what u want. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses. 

Not a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1
You are not a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty.  Sometimes fillers can be used to improve tip projection as well as smoothing down a dorsal hump.  Injections can not reduce tip projection.  

Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty my best option.

+1
Non surgical techniques involve temporary fillers, or in some cases fat to fill out a dent or minor imperfections, the key here is fill out. Reduction in size or projection of the nose can't be accomplished with a filler or injection. Only surgery will do.

Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty my best option for a sloped bridge and a more refined tip?

+1
NO!!!! You need a full rhinoplasty operation to decrease the size... Best you seek IN PERSON opinions from boarded surgeons... 

"Non-Surgical" Rhinoplasty

+1
The term "non-surgical" rhinoplasty is used to describe a technique where the nasal contour is changed or modified by the injection of fat or fillers. For example asymmetries or depressions may be improved. In your case I would not use this approach because adding material to your nose will not make it smaller.