4 months post Tummy Tuck. Will Liposuction help with swelling & upper tummy bulge? (photo)

I had a full tummy tuck with umbilical hernia repair four months ago. I did not have lipo. I have an upper belly button bulge which looks worse after a meal or as the day progresses but appears flat in the morning. I also have flank swelling/ bulge end of the day as well. Will lipo sort these two issues out and when is the right time to have it? My expectation is to have a much thinner waist. Will lipo do it? I am unhappy will my belly button and would want a revision. When is it appropriate?

Liposuction will not help

+1
Thank you for your picture. A physical exam would give me the best answer to your issue.  It appears that you still have laxity of your abdominal wall. This may be due to failure of the hernia repair and/or relaxation of your muscle repair.  Your belly button is scarred in too tightly (stenotic).  There are some procedures to improve the appearance.  Seek second opinions from plastic surgeons in your country.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD,DDS, FACS