Zerona Vs. Zeltiq Cool Sculpting

I have tried zerona treatment but it seem nothing at all, how is it compare with zeltiq? heard zeltiq treatment just the same and very painfull. please advise.

Zerona vs. Zeltiq

+2

Both have had tremendous HYPE! I would ask for a guarantee or a return of funds if not completely satisfied. WATCH OUT as they escort you from their offices that the door does not hit you. If either wre 90% effective there would be a mad rush for most of us to buy them. Experience has taught me to try but be ware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Be careful out there. And good luck with either.

From MIAMI DR. B

Comparison of Zerona and Zeltiq

+1

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq works very well for patients who have localized areas of excess fat on the abdomen, whereas Zerona is a painless, low-level energy laser that can achieve a circumferential reduction in fat in the waist, hips and upper arms in some patients.  Zeltiq typically does not produce much pain or discomfort and is more effective at treating "pockets" of fat as opposed to producing an overall slimming result.  The success rates for Zeltiq are higher than for Zerona. 

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Zeltiq & Verona Are Based On Different Technology

+1

Simply, comparing Zeltiq (Cool Sculpting) to Zerona is not accurate at all since the latter is based on a laser targeting the fat cells poorly.

However, the Zeltiq will freeze the fat cells (cryoplipolysis) without affecting other tissues; the fat in the adipocytes (fat cells) will freeze at a controlled temperature inducing cellular apopotisis (programmed cell death) hence a permanent solution.

In summary, Zerona is nowhere comparable to the effectiveness of Zeltiq treatment.

Patients who had different non-surgical fat removal treatments were unsatisfied until they underwent the cool sculpting (Zeltiq).

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best of Luck.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

I prefer Zeltiq to Zerona

+1

I much prefer Zeltiq to Zerona.  I personally feel that Zeltiq is much more effective and works on virtually every patients!  I love the Zeltiq and think that it is great device.  My patients have come back for a second area after being treated for teh first area.  I highly recommend it!

Michele S. Green, MD

Zeltiq and Zerona, Both Start with the Letter Z, but Grade Wise One is an A, the Other a F

+1

Hi,

Though they both start with the letter Z, the effectiveness of Zeltiq should not be confused with the ineffectiveness of Zerona.  Zeltiq works by cooling fat cells and will remove inches from the belly and "love handles".  Zerona laser is a 635 nanometer external laser that cannot penetrate the skin layer, so it is not surprising that it did not work on you or your fat cells.  The "results" purported by those using Zerona are from the diet and exercise regimen along with most importantly the dietary supplement "Curva".  Although Zeltiq is relatively new, I am hearing good reports about the treatment.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD