Does Zerona Work if You Are 21?

I am young and most of these reviews are older people. Will this work on my body and will it last? I can't find any before/after pictures on people in their 20's.

Zerona on 21 Year Old, Will it Work? Is There an Easter Bunny?

+1

Hi,

The dietary supplement Curva, exercise, and diet will work on anyone if they burn off more calories than they take in through their mouths.  The Zerona 635 nm laser cannot penetrate through the skin to cause the changes purported in anyone of any age.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Does Zerona Work if You Are 21

+1

It does not matter the age the system has been a very poor technology with very poor results. Just research here on RealSelf.com. Be careful. From MIAMI DR. B