Does Zerona Work if You Are 21?

I am young and most of these reviews are older people. Will this work on my body and will it last? I can't find any before/after pictures on people in their 20's.

Zerona on 21 Year Old, Will it Work? Is There an Easter Bunny?

The dietary supplement Curva, exercise, and diet will work on anyone if they burn off more calories than they take in through their mouths.  The Zerona 635 nm laser cannot penetrate through the skin to cause the changes purported in anyone of any age.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Does Zerona Work if You Are 21

It does not matter the age the system has been a very poor technology with very poor results. Just research here on Be careful. From MIAMI DR. B

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143